2 Answers

Akash Anand ·

Hint: Take a square root on both side of the equation and then you will get an equation like adiabatic process. You know the VT relation in an adiabatic process. Simply use that and get the result. Correct answer is a.

Anurag Ghosh ·

Sir can't we do it in this way....

Your Answer

Close [X]